– The string
– Satin ribbon, color according to taste
– Sewing thread
How to make a bracelet:
1. Measure your wrist and add 2/3 cm of the strings for finishing.
2. Cut the ribbon, making sure it doesn’t fit the wrist, as it will tie it into a ribbon.
3. Pin the strings to the needle, then start by tying a knot at the beginning 3/4 of the ribbon.
4. Pin pearls to the string.
5. Then finish with a fold so that the pearl is wrapped in ribbon.
6. Follow the strip, until all the pearls have been pinned to the ribbon.
7. After all the pearls have been pinned, knot off the last pearl.
8. Make sure the pearls are knotted on both sides so that the pearls do not come off easily.
9. To be stronger, the strings must be burned using fire.